Exhibiting at AEF
The 21st Africa Energy Forum (aef) returns to Europe to the vibrant city of Lisbon in Portugal.
aef is the industry event of the year for c-suite energy professionals. With over 2,000 attendees from leading organisations in Africa’s power sector, a growing database of over 50,000 relevant industry contacts and 51,000 unique annual website visits, your brand will be seen by the clients that matter.
Sponsors have their logo placed on the conference website, email communications, marketing brochures, adverts and invitations and across the onsite signage.
Lisbon 2019 is already shaping up to be one of the most exciting energy events in the calendar as we work with government and local stakeholders to deliver a truly exceptional networking experience.
Become a commercial partner for aef 2019
- Position yourself as an industry expert with a thought leadership package
- Create high level exposure & visibility with our bespoke branding opportunities
- Engage with existing customers and develop relationships with new ones by sponsoring a networking function
What to expect from an Energynet Forum
- Specific – our targeted focus on the energy sector means we provide maximum value to our sponsors and attendees, and our audience is not diluted with irrelevant contacts
- Market experience – we’ve been organising our annual energy conference for Africa’s power sector for over 20 years, in which time we’ve built up a pretty good idea of how to deliver maximum value
- Networking – Networking is at the heart of aef. From our mobile app to evening drinks receptions to onsite introductions, there are a myriad of different ways to make new connections at the Forum or catch up with existing client
- Consistency – our clients expect a quality offering when they attend the Forum so we increasingly invest in the onsite experience to ensure it exceeds expectations