Knowledge Sharing from Africa’s Leading Solution Providers - Hosted by: South Africa’s IPP Office
22 Jun 2023
Interactive Hosted Boardroom
South Africa’s IPP Procurement Programme – A Key Enabler Behind a Growing Private Sector Generation Foot Print
- Lessons from the IPP Procurement Programme to date.
- The Electricity Regulation Act Amendment Bill
- What is needed to improve active and meaningful local participation?
- The case for the continued prioritisation of economic and socioeconomic development in an energy crisis.
- Grid availability for new renewable projects in highly productive areas.
- Global energy and economic impacts on tariffs and supply chains.
- Overcoming challenges experienced by new entrants in project financing.
Nomfundo Maseti, Full-time Regulator Member Responsible for Piped Gas Regulation - National Energy Regulator of South Africa (NERSA), Republic of South Africa