23 Jun 2023
Interactive Boardroom, Chatham House Rule
Building Regional Power Markets: Electricity Trade Between Countries
- Insight in to what could be transformative projects for the continent
- Are power pools and member countries ready to deliver projects?
- How will Tamane work – can the model be repeated/ adapted across other countries?
- What do financiers need in place to say yes?
- How is Kenya and Democratic Republic of the Congo putting in place a strategy to trade energy and develop the mining sector.
Nhlanhla Gumede, Full-Time Regulator Member Responsible for Electricity Regulation - National Energy Regulator of South Africa (NERSA), Republic of South Africa