Capital Flows & Risk Mitigation
22 Jun 2023
Interactive Boardroom, Chatham House Rule
Macroeconomics, Debt & Inflation – Managing the Risks
- Where are inflation rates heading?
- Are countries managing debt and, if so, how?
- How have current economic conditions directly impacted negotiated tariffs?
- Will deals need to be re-structured?
- Is the financial architecture fit for purpose? Will concessional financing need to step in?
NK Naginlal Modi, Senior Relationship Manager, Specialised Finance, Corporate & Institutional Banking - MCB