aef is part of the Digital Energy Festival
The ‘Digital Energy Festival’ unites the Africa Energy Forum, the Oil & Gas Council, African Utility Week and POWERGEN Africa under one banner, bringing you Africa’s largest, all-encompassing digital energy platform.
Experts representing upstream oil and gas, power, energy, manufacturing, trade and mining will deliver critical business updates and information for Africa’s energy professionals, helping you stay at the forefront of innovation as Africa looks ahead to the 5th Industrial Revolution.
Access a world of content and AI-powered networking through intimate board rooms, fireside chats, digital dialogues, coffee mornings, online awards, country spotlights, masterclasses, digital-education, certified learning, online sales and lead generation via the digital marketplace.
Six weeks – four events – one platform – all at a click of your mouse.
The Digital Energy Festival comprises the following market-leading events and publications:
African Utility Week
Africa Energy Forum
Oil & Gas Council
Smart Energy International
Renewable Energy World
Mining Review Africa
What do sponsors of the Digital Energy Festival receive?
Sponsors get visibility across all four event brands as well as across our numerous digital African publications, making this a unique proposition in the digital world and a fantastic way to increase your reach & influence. With a combined audience of over 200,000 prospects, 4,828,604 annual website visitors and 83,907 social media followers, the Digital Energy Festival brings you both the quantity and quality of leads and impressions that simply cannot be delivered from ad hoc webinars alone.
- Put your brand at the centre of the largest African energy gathering and be represented alongside your competitors
- Maximise impressions and drive traffic – showcase your brand to a combined marketing database of over 200,000 industry professionals
- Lead the conversation – host a digital broadcast, run a technology presentation, or take part in an industry debate to demonstrate your knowledge of the market
- Advertise specific products and services in a digital marketplace within the platform
- Chair a targeted networking roundtable with the individuals that matter to your business
- Generate the right leads with a full month of 1-2-1 networking with the African energy community
In total the Festival will see 120 programme sessions and networking experiences take place over the course of the six weeks, across all four event brands as well as partnered publications.
Africa Energy Forum
The month-long digital aef will cover all our traditional project-focused content including; country spotlights, topical broadcasts, masterclasses, fireside chats and investment & impact working groups.
Attend masterclasses in digital innovation, limited number roundtables, technology demos, an industry quiz and fireside chats with experts from across the continent. Hear how your colleagues and competitors are building more resilient businesses in response to COVID, and gain an insight into the latest technologies being deployed by in line with the 5th Industrial Revolution.
African Utility Week & POWERGEN Africa
African Utility Week, POWERGEN Africa and sister publication ESI Africa will host twenty-three digital dialogues & panel discussions during the Festival, as well as three CEO & Municipal Leaders Forums.
Oil & Gas Council
The Oil & Gas Council will be hosting a series of Digital Dialogues:
- Investment Focus – what next for African Oil & Gas?
- Exploration & Production: is it too late for Africa to profit from its resources?
- Offshore Opportunities in Senegal
- Talent and Local Content
- Exploring Gas Opportunities in Nigeria
- Debate: There Is No Future For Frontier Exploration
Find out more about Oil & Gas Council sessions