Apply for a press pass
With over 130 panels and interviews, 300 speakers and a whole six weeks of 1-2-1 networking access, there is a large amount of media interest surrounding the Digital Energy Festival.
If you're a member of a respected media publication covering African energy, utilities, investment or foreign affairs, you can apply for a complimentary media pass to attend the online event.
Please read below our Media Terms & Conditions below before applying. For any other questions regarding media onsite, please email email@example.com
Media accreditation - terms & conditions
Media may utilize this online event and organizer logos for editorial reporting purposes only. Any additional usage is prohibited unless express written permission is granted by EnergyNet.
Press passes are available on request to editorial staff writers employed by a trade publication, mainstream media outlet (newspaper, radio, TV, etc), or online magazines. Freelance writers, contributing editors, or bloggers may request press passes if the event is being covered for a specific publication or topic-related article.
*In accepting an EnergyNet press pass, the recipient agrees to abide by the terms and conditions applicable to all delegates who attend the event as detailed below.
If you have newsworthy information relating to the meeting, its speakers, sponsors, media partners, or related topics as a whole, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Media may utilise the event and organizer logos for editorial reporting purposes only. Any additional usage is prohibited unless express written permission is granted.
The conference is not public. Press pass holders may be asked to leave at any time, for any reason, including violating the following protocol:
- For admittance, media members may be required to show press credentials before the event starts. Members of the media who cannot produce proper ID will not be admitted
- Media members must identify themselves as media at all times. That includes, but is not limited to:
- During Q&A, first introducing yourself as (your name), reporting for X publication. Then asking your question
- During interviews, formal or informal, with speakers or attendees
- Media members are not permitted to pass information to conference-producing divisions of their companies.
For further enquiries about the Africa Energy Forum 2020, please contact email@example.com
Please complete the press pass request form above and we will contact you to confirm if your request has been successful.*