Applying for a press pass
With 3,000 delegates, one Prime Minister and 16 Energy Ministers expected to attend the Forum this June, there is a large amount of media interest surrounding the conference.
If you are interested in registering for a media pass to attend and cover the Forum, please read below our Media Terms & Conditions. You can apply by hitting the ‘apply for a press pass’ button below.
For any other questions regarding media onsite, please email email@example.com
Press & media accreditation
Media may utilize the event and organizer logos for editorial reporting purposes only. Any additional usage is prohibited unless express written permission is granted by EnergyNet.
Press passes are available on request to editorial staff writers employed by a trade publication, mainstream media outlet (newspaper, radio, TV, etc), or online magazines. Freelance writers, contributing editors, or bloggers may request press passes if the event is being covered for a specific publication or topic-related article.
*In accepting an EnergyNet press pass, the recipient agrees to abide by the terms and conditions applicable to all delegates who attend the event as detailed below.
If you have newsworthy information relating to the meeting, its speakers, sponsors, media partners, or related topics as a whole, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Media may utilise the event and organizer logos for editorial reporting purposes only. Any additional usage is prohibited unless express written permission is granted.
You will need to present an official press ID to gain access to the forum.
The conference is not public. Press pass holders may be asked to leave at any time, for any reason, including violating the following protocol:
- For admittance, media members are required to show press credentials. Members of the media without proper ID will not be admitted
- Media members must identify themselves as media at all times. That includes, but is not limited to:
- Wearing a press badge (easily visible)
- During Q&A, first introducing yourself as (your name), reporting for X publication. Then asking your question
- During interviews, formal or informal, with speakers or attendees
- At the registration desk
- Tape recording is forbidden, without prior speaker (or attendee) consent
- Media members are not to pass information to conference-producing divisions of their companies.
For further enquiries about the Africa Energy Forum 2019, please contact email@example.com
Please complete the press pass request form above and we will contact you to confirm if your request has been successful.*