We are looking forward to welcoming you to Brussels this year. Your health, safety and wellbeing is a priority for us and we are taking all the appropriate measures to ensure that Africa Energy Forum is a safe and successful event. With that in mind, the following safety measures have been adopted by EnergyNet.
We will ensure that recommended Covid Security measures are in place following the local government guidelines and additionally we will:
- Encourage regular handwashing and place sanitiser stations at key locations throughout the venue.
- Conduct regular cleaning of communal facilities. Dedicated staff will be assigned to disinfect common areas including frequently touched surfaces.
- All event areas will undergo rigorous cleaning before, during and after the event. All conference, meeting and breakrooms will be cleaned in-between sessions.
- Safe room and hall layouts will be adhered to and effective queue management will be put in place to avoid overcrowding.
- Wearing of masks and other personal protective equipment will be based on local regulations at the time. Currently the wearing of masks is NOT mandatory inside the event venue, however we will remain a mask-friendly event for those who prefer to wear one.
We will NOT be checking vaccination or negative status on entry to the event but note that if you are travelling internationally this is likely to be required. Please ensure to check your country's travel advice in regards to visiting Belgium and any vaccination or testing requirements you may be obligated to do to enter the country.
Please note that the Belgian Government has significantly eased COVID-19 restrictions. However, wearing a face mask remains mandatory on public transport and in healthcare facilities for those above 12 years old.
Our approach to safety is based on information currently available with respect to large gatherings in any particular community. We will of course be consistently checking and adhering to the guidance and advice given to us by the public health authorities in Belgium to ensure that AEF operates in accordance with local regulations, whilst also meeting international health and safety standards.
If we can help with anything else that is not answered here, or you would like some additional information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org