Eurogas accelerates the transition to climate neutrality through dialogue and advocacy on optimising the use of gases.
To do this Eurogas focuses on:
- actively contributing to a robust, efficient and increasingly decarbonised European gas market,
- highlighting the role of gases and gas infrastructure in providing storage, flexibility to reach climate ambitions,
- creating high quality non-seasonal jobs,
- supporting EU industry’s competitiveness,
- enhancing security of supply,
- delivering benefits to consumers and addressing energy poverty,
- improving energy efficiency, contributing to GHG emissions reductions, and the development of renewable and low carbon gases,
- ensuring a just transition.