Competition entry process:
Free to enter.
- Deadline for entries – Wednesday 27th April.
- Three categories - Submit photo for one, two or all categories.
- Select your preferred category[s] and submit high resolution photo* to email@example.com, detailing the category it’s for and a short description of the photo
- All photos in each category will be reviewed by the EnergyNet team and the shortlist will be available to view online on the aef website.
- Voting for the 2022 shortlisted photo’s will open on 4th May and close on 18th May.
- Awards for category winners and the runners up will be announced at aef live, on 21st June.
- Live exhibition of winning and shortlisted photos will take place at aef on 21-24 June 2022 at Tour & Taxis in Brussels.
* please note we require high resolution photos, minimum 2MB, 300dpi, in order to print the winning and shortlisted photos onto large boards to display in the exhibition, as well as in the EnergyNet Magazine, Africa Energy Yearbook and other mediums. We will accept GIF, Jpeg and PNG files but we do not accept BMP or TIFF files
Terms & Conditions: All participants must be energy professionals, work within the energy industry or involved in energy projects on the African continent. By submitting your photos, you are giving EnergyNet and aef, full permission to use in all promotional material online, offline, print and other mediums.