Transactor - Infrastructure Finance, Rand Merchant Bank
Mphokolo is a Transactor – Infrastructure Finance, in the Investment Banking Division of Rand Merchant Bank. Her focus is to expand and grow the business and funding solutions offered to clients across the African continent, in strategic jurisdictions to the FirstRand Group and RMB.
She has concluded transactions in the aviation, industrial, power, health and transportation industries across the public and private sectors. Her area of competence is across the debt spectrum, including select equity and asset risk experience from asset-based and infrastructure finance transactions in assets which are core to the operations of the aviation, mining and select industrial sectors.
- Transnet: parity loan
- Safair/SAA: lease extension finance
- Afrox: air separation unit
- Air Namibia: PDP and lease finance
- RRL Grindrod Locomotives/SNCC: ECIC backed lease finance to the DRC
- SA Airlink: Aircraft finance
- Angola Ministry of Finance: Sovereign loan for the construction of 4 airports
- Angola Ministry of Finance: Construction of Roads
- Kenya Pipeline Company: 450km Mombasa to Nairobi Oil Pipeline
- GE East Africa/Kenya Ministry of Health: Managed Equipment Services Contract Backed Funding
- Roggeveld 140MW Wind Power Plant, South Africa
- Biotherm/Thebe REIPPP equity gearings