10 reasons to join us this year in Mauritius
1) Be a part of AEF’s first & only visit to Africa
We’re pulling out all the stops this year to deliver the best Africa Energy Forum yet. For the first and only time, the longest running event for Africa’s power sector will be hosted on African soil in Mauritius, celebrating our 20th birthday with the international energy community.
2) AEF is the trusted industry event that delivers value year on year. In an ever-crowded competitor landscape we’ve gained an outstanding market reputation for prizing quality over quantity every time.
3) Meet the leaders of Africa’s energy sector- AEF consistently delivers a first class line up of Energy Ministers, Heads of Utilities & Regulators & Government Officials who share exclusive annual updates on the power sectors in their respective countries. Most remain onsite for the duration of the conference, allowing for more in-depth discussions and private meeting opportunities.
4) Take advantage of a private exhibition of solution providers – AEF doesn’t promise you’ll meet thousands of traders in a large-scale exhibition. Instead we focus on quality, hosting a private exhibition of the leading investors, developers & technology providers who can make a real difference to your business development.
5) 2018 gives you more value for money- we’ve added an extra half a day to the Forum to ensure you maximise those networking opportunities. The event days have been carefully structured to make the best of the location, meaning sessions will finish in time for you to grab those sun downers on the beach.
6) Network with the pioneering speakers and delegates who supported the very first years of AEF and learn how they navigated the challenges of the sector.
7) We know it’s a gamble committing to time out of the office. That’s why every single individual who attends the Forum goes through a verification process to ensure they’re as relevant as possible- and you come away with measurable return on investment.
8) Access all areas with a completely open agenda structure this year- no hidden restrictions, exclusivity or extra fees.
9) Turbo-charge your networking - we’ve secured a more concentrated networking experience for our delegates by taking over 2 hotels and purpose building the AEF Village. Your business contacts will all be under one roof with everything at their fingertips.
10) Make lasting connections by attending one or all of our numerous functions - From our mobile networking app to evening drinks receptions to onsite introductions, there are a myriad of different ways to make new connections at the Forum or catch up with existing clients.